FAMILY FOOD FANFARE

Monday, March 29, 2010

Baked Tilapia wit Lime slices and dill Sauce




This fish was served with Garlic Cuscous , Sauteed carrots and snow peas with a home made Tartar Sauce. Try this healthy eating. The Fish was baked in the oven. It was seasoned with just salt and placed on a bed of sliced limes. During cooking I based the fish with a blend of anchovies, habernero,olive oil and dill. The Couscous was cooked in a vegetable stock and some roasted garlic. The vegetables is just steamed in a few drops of water. Last but not least home made Tartar sauce. No need to worry about the fat content if you like this sauce because it is made from healthy ingredients such as tofu and others. My children thought it would be also great on a fish sandwich. I think they are on to something!!!!!!!! To finish off this meal I served cake which I will post below


No comments:

Post a Comment